Saturday, September 11, 2010

Sorority Life

After Zynga, Playdom took over and conquer my addiction. This game has been my daily routine already and I never get tired of it. And what surprises me and myself is that I`m really thinking about buying brownie points. Crazy right? Cold cash in exchange of some bps so I can flaunt alluring outfits for walk offs and strut on their faces that I am the queen. It`s really insane but I can`t stop myself. Also, there are places to go to like Paris and Tokyo to earn more dresses and glamorous attires. I`ve been playing this game for like 2 months now and I`m already on level 104. I can`t even watch my tv shows for I have to vote all of my sisters to win over their competitors. Really, I`m feeling kinda silly but I`m having fun.

Click on image to play

No comments:

Post a Comment