Monday, October 14, 2013

Plants vs. Zombies 2

Before I start about my experience with the game mentioned, I just want to say that my life has changed since I got a smart phone. Instead of playing on my laptop, I was tied doing almost everything that I did on my lappy, on my iPhone so I`m thinking maybe I should change the name of this blog since I`m not doing PC gaming anymore, which is the reason why the name of this blog came up anyway. But then changing the blog name means all the previous posts posted here should relate to the name of the blog. Or should I just move on?



Moving on, Plants vs. Zombies was a PC game which I played on my mom`s desktop wayback 2009. But the connection with this game diminished when Facebook games came to conquer all gamers out of their archive games. I had fun playing it but it didnt come to a point where I really really want to achieve the end of it. It`s just a game to pass my time. But the mobile version of this game that was just launched recently this year did blow my mind away. I was not able to stop playing it since I downloaded the game. Maybe because it is now on a trending platform, meaning it can be downloaded from the latest gadgets out in the market like tablets, iphones, ipads and the likes. And the game itself is outstanding and familiar as well. As usual, it will start on easy stage and will get difficult as you tried to defend yourself from the zombies. New plants will be available also if you unlock the gates that requires keys to be opened. If you opt to make your life easy, you can pay for game advancements like buying keys to unlock all the gates so you`ll be able to access plants which can be the best defense for a difficult stage. But for me, I don`t really buy anything to make my life easy on the game because it will take away the challenge and it`ll stop me from thinking strategies to win a certain stage.



Overall, I like the feel of the game and the missions because it really had me thinking of what I would do. It had given me a sense of achievement everytime I passed a very challenging level which requires amount of research like googling for cheats and walkthroughs. I hope future updates will get behind paywall so everyone can play for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment